Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello everyone,
Well, I guess there is a time and season for everything. I have a great deal on my plate right now, and need to focus on some of these other things so we will not be having any luncheons for a while. I think I have been having these luncheons for five years!! Wow, I can't believe it has been that long, I have loved every moment of it, I have learned so much, and enjoyed meeting all of you!!!

I will miss seeing and interacting with you all! I will definitely miss tasting your wonderful raw food dishes!! Please continue to eat healthy, pull out your recipes from past luncheons, and stay eating raw! I would love to keep in touch, please feel free to call or e-mail me, any time. God bless you all. Ande 801 -718-3936 andracoccimiglio@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muuito tri....

Vanesa said...

Interesting post, thanks.

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, ergonomics in the workplace really hope to be your friends