Monday, May 26, 2014

Good news and some bad news.

Hello everyone,

          It was great to have Dr. Kevin come and share interesting information about how ADD and ADD/HD is a gift, and helped us understand how the gift can be managed in many ways; nutrition being one of those ways.  Look on the blog, healthyfoodsconnection.blogspot.com, for
Information on Dr. Kevin and how he can be contacted, he could possibly be the person who could help your children or grandchildren!
       
 Well, I have some ........which do you want first?  ha ha
I am discontinuing the raw food potlucks, that is the bad news, I may consider starting them up again in the fall that is the good news!  We will no longer be able to hold the luncheons at The Coventry, as they are converting the whole downstairs into housing.

          I can't believe I have been holding these pot lucks for about ten years!  Wow!!  Time flies, doesn't it??  My life is busier than ever, hard to believe.  You all probably feel the same way!   I have loved meeting you all, and sharing a bit of your lives.  Please continue
to pursue good things, especially in your eating!  We are certainly upagainst great odds in this day and age!  You are all dear friends to me,and I will miss seeing you.  Please keep in contact, I am here if you need a little support, and heaven knows, I always need support, so feel free to call or e-mail me anytime!

          Andra Coccimiglio   801 718-3936 andracoccimiglio@hotmail.com.
Be sure and check out the blog, healthyfoodsconnection.blogspot.com.
Suzanne Hansen does a fantastic job of keeping up to date information on the blog! Thank you again Suzanne!  You are appreciated greatly!  I also want to thank Gary Parker for being with me from the start! Typing and sending out the recipes, and all the reminders, and actually, he would
send anything for me!  You are a love, and a awesome man!

          Thank you all for the years and years of support, for sharing your stories, for sharing your knowledge, for being a friend.   Stay strong and please, stay in touch!  I will, of course, let you know if things change.   Much love to you all, and God bless.   Ande

No comments: